General Terms and Conditions
Genereal Terms and Conditions
1. Villa alle Monache GMBH –with his branch in Italy (societa consitutua in base a leggi di altro stato) with its second registered office in Castagneto Carducci (Livorno), Via Aurelia 2/E 57024, numero di codice fiscale 01604780492, partia IVA 01604780492 (hereinafter Referred to as Tuscany Forever), is the owner and operator of the website Tuscanyforever.it (hereinafter referred to as Website).
2. By accepting hereby General Terms and Conditions, Customer confirms that:
a. they have received all the necessary information
b. the booking process is made for personal use, and not for commercial activities;
c. the y have full legal capacity to commit to hereby General Terms and Conditions.
Terms used in this document are defined as follows:
1. Parties – refers to both Tuscany Forever and Customer together;
2. Customer – user of the Website booking services;
3. Arrival date – specified day in the booking as the first day of the stay in Tuscany Forever Estate;
4. Departure date – specified day in the booking as the last day of the stay in Tuscany Forever Estate;
5. Price – shall mean the cost of booking an apartment or villa on a selected date, specified in the Booking Contract
6. Total Price – shall mean the cost of a booked apartment or villa, including Cleaning Fee and any supplementary services fee, in the amount specified in the Booking Contract
These General Terms and Conditions and the contained within provisions define the rights and obligations of the Parties within the scope of the provided by Tuscany Forever booking process.
IV. Booking process
Booking shall be binding only following acceptance by Tuscany Forever through confirmation of the booking made via e-mail. Prior to the issue of e-mail confirmation of the booking, Tuscany Forever reserves the right to refuse any booking.
1. Prior to the booking, Customers must complete the information required and attest to the truth and accuracy of the information submitted.
2. While completing the booking process, the following steps shall be undertaken:
a. Checking and accepting the booking details, prices, applicable General Terms and Conditions of sale;
b. Choosing payment method;
c. Advance payment of 25% of the Total Price.
3. Tuscany Forever shall confirm Customers booking by e-email within 48 hours of receiving the Advance payment. Booking shall be binding, once the confirmation e-mail is sent. The confirmation e-mail shall include, but not be limited to, the summary of the contract offer, services booked, prices, and general terms of the booked stay in Tuscany Forever Estate.
1. Prices stated in the Booking Contract are valid only in writing and for an indicated period of time. Tuscany Forever reserves the right to modify Prices without prior notice. Changes do not apply to already completed bookings.
2. Total Price applied to the booking is specified in the Booking Contract. The Total Price indicated at the time of the booking includes VAT at the applicable rate.
3. The balance payment should be settled no later than 21 days before the Arrival Date.
4. Upon arrival, Customer shall pay a deposit in the amount specified in the Booking Contract. Deposit shall be applied against any reasonable extra cleaning and/or replacement of the property, furnishings, fixtures and fittings and/or additional cleanings ordered by Customer during their stay, The Deposit shall be returned on Departure Day after the return of the keys, less any deductions in accordance with the conditions listed above.
VI. Cancelation or amendment of booking
1. Cancelation or amendment of the booking must be done by telephone or by e-mail. In case of telephone cancelation or amendment request they shall take effect, if the Customer confirms such a request in writing or by e-mail.
2. Customer has the right to cancel the booking:
a. within 7 days of receiving confirmation e-mail, with the right to prompt refund of any and all payments made to Tuscany Forever;
b. later than within the deadline specified in the provision above, but 21 days prior to the Arrival Date, in which case Tuscany Forever shall have the right to retain any Advance payments.
c. Later than 21 days prior to Arrival Date, in which case Tuscany Forever shall have the right to retain the whole payment.
3. Customer declares the awareness of the fact that the availability of services and facilities provided by Tuscany Forever Estate depends on the season of the year. Detailed information on the availability of services and facilities during the booked period can be acquired from Tuscany Forever.
4. Tuscany Forever reserves the right to cancel or amend the booking in case of extraordinary objectively justified circumstances, such as force majeure or other circumstances beyond its control make the fulfillment of the booking terms impossible. Customer shall be informed of the amendments or cancelation promptly.
VII. Customer’s obligations and responsibilities
1. Customer is obliged to:
a. comply with By-laws for the Tuscany Forever Estate and any other regulations reasonably made, which shall constitute an integral part of the booking contract;
b. to keep and leave booked villa or apartment and all equipment in good condition;
c. behave during the stay in Tuscany Forever Estate, in such a way as not to cause any damages to the properties and disturb other Guests;
d. cover the cost of gas used to heat the booked property at the time of stay;
e. safeguard personal property;
f. allow access for the representatives of Tuscany Forever at any reasonable time for the purpose of essential repairs
2. Customer can’t allow for more people to stay in the booked property than expressly authorized.
3. In order for the Customer to be allowed into the property with a pet, arrangements in advance must be made with Tuscany Forever.
4. Customer should arrive at Tuscany Forever after 16.00 on the Arrival Date and leave by 10.00 on the Departure Date. If the arrival is delayed, Customer shell contact the Reception in order to make an alternative arrangement. In other case, the access to the Apartment is not warranted.
5. Breach of any of the restrictions specified in above points 2 – 3, by the Customer shall be perceived as cancelation of the booking by the Customer.
Every effort has been made in order to guarantee an enjoyable and memorable holiday, if however any cause for complaint arises it is essential for the Customer to report such cause immediately, in order to allow us to take remedial actions as soon as possible. If the complaint can’t be dealt with during the stay, Customer is to submit such complaint by e-mail or in writing within 28 days counted from the Departure Day.
For complaint purposes or any other, contact details are:
Villa alle Monache GmbH
via Aurelia 2/E
57022 Castagneto C.cci. Donoratico
mobile: +39 3453636936 (Reception)
UK phone: +44 (0) 208 133 5905
IX. Final provisions
1. Tuscany Forever does not accept any liability for lost or damaged property of our Guests during their stay in the Estate.
2. Tuscany Forever does not accept any liability for failure to perform its obligation caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control (force majeure).
3. Tuscany Forever does not accept any liability for personal injuries or property damages suffered by the Guests (including children), as well as health injuries
4. Our maximum liability for losses you suffer as a result of us acting in breach of these terms and conditions is strictly limited to the amount of the Booking Contract
5. The provisions of General Terms and Conditions shall be governed by Italian law. For the purpose of reconciling any disputes that may eventually arise from the validity, execution, fulfillment and dissolution, whether total or in part, of the same, Tuscany Forever and Customer agree to adhere to the jurisdiction of the court of Italy,
6. Tuscany Forever reserves the right to modify General Terms and Conditions, informing Users of this fact on the Website.